Want to increase your leads and sales? Then discover the power of blogging and social media!
Back in September 2013, we showed you what regular blogging and social media marketing had meant for our business after four months. The power of blogging combined with social media marketing cannot be underestimated.
Below is an update for a full six months:
- 161% increase in unique visitors
- 253% increase in page views
- 146% increase in average visitor duration
- 420% increase in completed goals
- 525% increase in contact form completions
- 132% increase in the number of visitors from Google natural search as well as more visitors from the other search engines like Bing and Yahoo!
- 5,100% increase in visitors from Twitter
- 1,533% increase in visitors from Facebook
- 450% increase in visitors from LinkedIn
Of course, as you might expect turning the above activity into sales and profit takes a little longer, but we’ve more than doubled our customer base and we’ve recruited too.
What did we actually do?
1. We’ve posted a blog weekly since 10th May 2013
2. We’ve completed daily updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with extra updates when we find interesting articles or update our blog
That’s it! Well almost, there is of course a strategy, key phrase targets, blog optimisation and a blog schedule, with some blogs already written and ready to add to our website.
We’ve found that you are best using a variety of communication channels. We wouldn’t say the more the better, but certainly some work well together and some will be more effective than others depending on your sector.
We’ve grown the business and our objective is to continue to grow using a mix of integrated marketing activities. So if you would like us to help you grow your business, if you’d like help with Google Adwords, blogging and social media, why not talk to an agency that can do it for you? We are already working with existing clients and making integrated marketing a reality for them. We can do it for you too.
Please contact us on 0115 880 0211 or email us and we will be in touch.
I hope you enjoyed this latest blog.
Please feel free to share and like this post as well as get in touch with me if you have any comments.