Find out about our ambitious team of digital marketing experts.
Key Principles is a digital marketing agency with specialists in many different digital channels allow us to develop integrated marketing strategies to achieve goals for our clients.
We love working with extremely ambitious businesses who have exciting growth plans and big goals for us to help them achieve.
Our Journey So Far
We started back in April 2005 as a marketing consultancy serving local and national businesses with traditional and online marketing services. By 2014, and after transitioning to focus on digital marketing, Key Principles achieved Google Partner Status.
Providing paid advertising services has always been part of the Key Principles DNA and will continue to be as we see paid advertising as one of the many ways of growing our client businesses fast. However, our service offering has since expanded to included services such as SEO, web development, email marketing and marketing automation as well.
We now serve clients far and wide; from local Nottinghamshire businesses, to businesses in Kent and Lancashire to global businesses with offices across the world. We have clients in Europe including France and Germany, and we’ve served clients in the USA too.
Made in Nottinghamshire – serving ambitious businesses worldwide.
Our Key Principles
We are Key Principles and we have Key Principles when it comes to operating as a digital marketing agency.
- Results Driven – we aim to make a profound difference to our clients’ businesses and lives. Our clients’ success is our success. Surprise and delight our clients. We aim to double enquiries and / or sales for our clients in 90 days or less; we aim to make a profound difference to our clients’ businesses and lives.
- Complete Transparency – we communicate and act openly, honestly and with integrity.
- Continual Self-Improvement – we go for growth and learning every day. Continuous learning helps us grow and provide even better results for our clients. We all make mistakes, and as long as we learn from them and share them we can all grow and improve.
- Teamwork and Sharing – we share our knowledge and expertise with other team members and our clients; share your knowledge with documentation, presentations and coaching.
- Mutual Respect – we respect our clients and each other. We do what we say we are going to do and do it on time or sooner; we don’t let clients or team members down.
- Focus – to produce great work, we must focus. We give our colleagues the time and space to complete focused work. Focus is crucial.
- Excruciatingly High Standards – great is nowhere near good enough. We continually strive for personal excellence and exceptional delivery.
- Time – we do what we say we are going to do and do it on time or sooner; we don’t let clients or team members down.
- Celebrate – we celebrate when our clients win and when we win too.
- Laugh – we have fun along the way.
We pride ourselves on achieving consistent results for our clients.