Web Development Agency Nottingham
Creating stunning web experiences without sacrificing page load speed or lead generation performance
We specialise in creating web experiences that focus on driving traffic and leads to your business by ensuring SEO friendliness and plenty of call to actions are in place.
Our web development teams worst nightmare is seeing a website that looks great on the front end but is using plugins for every little task and has bloated code causing slow loading times, poor SEO rankings and low conversion rates.
We believe your website should look great and drive your business objectives at the same time, there shouldn’t be a trade off between the two.
Free Web Development Consultation
Our Web Development Services
We combine our web developers knowledge to build fantastic websites with our marketing experts knowledge of driving traffic and enquiries to build stunning business websites that deliver on strategic objectives.
Looking to take your business online and start driving sales through an online store? We deliver ecommerce sites with seamless experiences and high conversion rates to drive sales.
Partner with us for your next WordPress website to ensure you get the most out of the worlds most popular content management system. We build using minimal plugins and ensure lightning fast page load speeds and high quality SEO.
Looking for a fully managed web hosting solution? We offer a fully managed WordPress or Linux hosting solution with built in optimisation for WordPress sites and CDN and SSL included,
Our Web Development Projects
Check out some of our web development projects below.
Transition from Wix to WordPress for improved speed and SEO.
A fresh logo and website for a tender writing service.
Get Active Living
An ecommerce site for sales of an online movement programme.
Our Approach To Web Development
Our approach always begins with a plan. We’ll discuss what you are aiming to achieve with your new website. Are you a start up looking to launch a new brand or are you looking for website refresh with improved conversion rates. An initial discussion will help us understand your website goals.
Upon agreement of the plan and objective we will progress onto the design and build phase where we present you with several design ideas and then build your new, superfast, beautiful website in WordPress with some initial SEO and Google Tag Manager tracking as standard.
From there we move onto the ongoing prosper phase. You have a great website but how are you going to drive traffic and enquiries to it? Our marketing team will put together present our recommended digital marketing channels based on your target audience and business objectives.
Websites That Drive ROI
When we put together any web development proposal we will request to see your Google Analytics account. This is because we want to assess what your current website is doing for you business and understand how we can improve it.
Do you need more traffic? Then we know our new site has to have a strong emphasis on improving the SEO. Is your conversion rate too low? The we know the new site needs more clear call to actions to boost enquiries and revenue.
Your website looking pretty is just one aspect in the equation. We are interested in building a stunning web experience that improves what you are doing and drives a return on the investment you make in it.
Why Choose Us?
We combine our marketing teams knowledge with our web developments teams technical knowhow to deliver a high performing website. We also guarantee to ship all our websites with the following features:
- Lightning Fast – a guaranteed GTMetrix grade A on launch (dependant on hosting company).
- SEO Friendly – we will always carry across all SEO meta data or even improve the meta data where appropriate. We will also never remove content unless we are sure it doesn’t generate organic traffic and we implement 301 redirects so you don’t lose rankings.
- Tracking Standard – every website we launch comes with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics tracking. Often web developers will simply add the Google Analytics code to the site but we go the extra mile to setup contact form tracking, live chat tracking and tracking of any other actions you have on the site so you can see what marketing activity is working.
- Conversion Rates – we will ensure there are plenty of call to actions on the site and these match the intent of the page. For example the blog posts will contain a newsletter signup and the service pages will include an enquiry form.
- Security – we implement a range of security features on the site including hiding the login URL, implementing brute force protection, time based logouts, login lockdowns and a firewall. After all that, if something still goes wrong we have a double layer of website backups with file and database backups on the hosting platform and backups emailed to you so there’s always a backup handy to get things back up and running ASAP. All websites will be secured with HTTPS as well.
Web Development FAQs
It depends on what your objectives are and how big your website needs to be. A standard brochure website could cost as little as £1,000 + VAT whereas a large ecommerce store with advanced features could be over £10,000 + VAT. We will discuss what your objectives are then put together a plan and proposal to meet your objectives and ensure a return on your investment.
Absolutely. Having a responsive website is critical in delivering a great experience no matter what device is being used. During our testing phase we will review your site on a range of modern browsers and devices.
Again, this really depends on the requirements on the site in question as a small brochure site could be as quick as 6 weeks from design to launch whereas a large ecommerce site could take 6 months or more. We will put timescale estimations within our proposal to set the expectations early.
We do indeed, we have different packages for this whether you simply need web hosting or whether you need a support plan and monthly development hours to help with an ever changing site we’ve got you covered. Check out our hosting and support page for more information.
Build Your Dream Website Today
Speak to our team to discuss your website goals and get a proposal.
Unlock your digital growth.