Strategic Search Engine Optimisation to help you beat your competitors
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO for short, is the process of improving your website’s ranking on search engines’ ‘free’ or ‘natural’ listing. Put simply, the higher the ranking, the more people will be able to find you.
Why use SEO?
The process of improving your website’s ranking on search engines like Google leads to:
- More targeted visitors to your website
- More qualified prospects
- Increased sales
- Better ROI
- Improved brand visibility
You unlock the power of your website.
Search engine optimisation is the process that helps your website improve the ranking it achieves in search engine natural listings. It is not a case of build a website and potential customers will find you. Unless you intend using online advertising only to attract visitors, you will need to consider search engine optimisation to achieve a good ranking within the search engine listings. With natural/organic clicks to websites accounting for 75% of click throughs, it makes sense to undertake search engine optimisation.
How do I achieve a good ranking in search engines?
You need to look at:
- Content – on page information. Is the content relevant and optimised for your key phrase?
- Have you developed a list of target phrases?
- Are your key phrases used enough?
- Do the phrases you are targeting have too much competition?
- Do you have unique content?
- Have you made use of the various ‘tags’?
- Structure – can search engines ‘see’ all the important information?
- Inbound links – do you have relevant, good inbound links?
Unlock SEO with Key Principles
Key Principles has made it easy for organisations of all sizes to start the SEO process. Our monthly managed website optimisation plans start from as little as £180 per month.
We have also developed packages based on a one-off website optimisation project for one (home page), five or 10-page optimisation.
“We’ve updated our website this year and we’re currently looking at a German version of the website. Jackie at Key Principles has helped us manage the project, provided SEO expertise and helped with site structure, copywriting and has even provided guidance on the best way to SEO the German website. We’ve worked with Jackie for a number of years and would definitely recommend her to other companies wanting to grow their business.” John Kirk, J-Flex
Key Principles has developed a proven search engine optimisation procedure.
- Understanding your objectives and your business – We will take the time to understand your business, your objectives and what issues you currently have with your website.
- Website review including key phrase review – We will complete a review of your website and your key phrases, as well as review where you are in comparison with your competitors.
- Website recommendations – The review will enable us to provide recommendations with regard to your website and key phrases, as well as develop an action plan.
- Implementation of recommendations – The action plan will be implemented and rankings monitored.
Search engine optimisation is an ongoing process but consistent effort can lead to rewards. Key Principles has a number of clients with good rankings on search engines.
Put your trust in us
We’re a dynamic Google Adwords Partner that creates campaigns that enable businesses to grow fast. We believe in building and managing campaigns effectively and efficiently so we can help you reach your goals. We do whatever it takes to come up with creative solutions…and then implement. We’re obsessed with delivering growth through SEO for our clients. Put simply, we care. We work in partnership with our clients, helping them grow their businesses and all within a fixed fee. Our mission is to use the tools available through SEO to generate campaigns for clients that grow their business profitably and with a minimum spend.
One of a small band of Google Partners in the UK.
What our clients say about our SEO services
“Jackie has a very personable approach, provides good value for money and keeps abreast of changes in the SEO arena, to make sure that we maintain our online presence. I would have no hesitation in recommending her services.”
“We’ve updated our website this year and we’re currently looking at a German version of the website. Jackie at Key Principles has helped us manage the project, provided SEO expertise and helped with site structure, copywriting and has even provided guidance on the best way to SEO the German website. We’ve worked with Jackie for a number of years and would definitely recommend her to other companies wanting to grow their business.”