Building and continuously improving PPC with a trusted Google Partner
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
Pay-Per-Click is the most common form of paid advertising and goes under many names: paid search marketing, search engine advertising, online advertising, sponsored listings and more. With PPC, your advert is shown within the sponsored or paid for listings of a search engine or a partner site. You pay each time it is clicked on (pay-per-click) or less commonly, when your ad is displayed (CPM/Cost-Per-Thousand Impressions). There is also ‘pay-per-call’ for when a phone contact is generated.
Why use PPC?
PPC is for many organisations a great online marketing tool. When implemented effectively, it provides:
- a quick win with an immediate presence on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo with instant, targeted visitors to your website
- good, or even great, Return On Investment (ROI) – it may take a little time to optimise for ROI, but it can be the best marketing channel for leads and sales. And what’s more, it is easier to measure than other forms of advertising.
- branding opportunities as well as promotion of specific offerings
- instant exposure for new product and service launches
- the opportunity to find problems with your product, service or promotions, and makes it quick and easy for you to test new ones
- a great way to check which key phrases you should be targeting for SEO
PPC is, in the majority of cases, a good promotional channel that can really help your business grow. If you’re in a competitive market, don’t rule out PPC as niche phrases are often available at low cost-per-click.
Our PPC Services