Improving your ROI by targeting previous website visitors.
What is Google Remarketing?
Google Remarketing is a feature within Google’s Adwords system that lets you reach people who have previously visited your website. Your advert will display to them as they visit other websites on the Google Display Network.
If visitors leave your website without performing a certain action such as buying, contacting you or downloading information then remarketing helps you connect with these potential customers while they browse other websites. The idea is to show them a compelling message or offer that will encourage them to return to your site and complete a desired action.
See Examples of Google Remarketing With Our Clients
Why Use Google Remarketing?
Remarketing is a cost-effective online marketing tool. When implemented effectively, it provides:
- a great way of generating more leads from visitors that have already shown an interest in your company and its products or services
- a lower cost per click than Google Adwords PPC and good conversion rates – “Retargeted customers are 70% more likely to complete a purchase.”
- an integrated online marketing campaign with PPC and remarketing working together (although you can run Google Remarketing without Google Adwords PPC campaigns)
- great brand awareness and for smaller companies you definitely appear bigger – you are everywhere!
- exceptional versatility and flexibility – for example, you can target visitors that abandoned just before checkout with the actual product they had in their basket, as well as visitors that downloaded information but haven’t made contact with you directly
- more options with regard to advert display to make sure you really get noticed – not just the usual text based adverts
- a second chance for you to connect with visitors to your website helping you to close purchases and encourage contact from tentative visitors
Remarketing is a great promotional tool, that can really help your business grow and it offers a lower cost per click than Google Adwords too. Google Remarketing costs less than you might think; the cost per click is lower, it offers good ROI and for small businesses you are appear as much bigger!
Unlock Google Remarketing With Key Principles
Key Principles has made it easy for organisations of all sizes to start using Remarketing. Your first Remarketing Campaign can be up and running with great, professionally designed display adverts and all the tracking in place from as little as £300.
Ongoing monthly management and optimisation starts at £50 for a straight-forward campaign.
Google AdWords Remarketing Prices
Remarketing Setup(Not including VAT or Ad Spend)
- Help with setting up remarketing tag on your website
- Creating a remarketing audience of who you wish to target
- Creation of remarketing ads
- Setup of remarketing campaign
Remarketing Optimisation(Not including VAT or Ad Spend)
- Check your ad is showing on relevant websites
- Split test adverts and check performances
- Check audience lists, targeting and demographics and adjust bids
- Provide detailed monthly report
Put Your Trust In Us
We’re a dynamic Google Adwords Partner that creates Adwords campaigns that enable businesses to grow fast. We believe in building and managing Adwords campaigns effectively and efficiently so we can help you reach your goals. We do whatever it takes to come up with creative solutions…and then implement. We’re obsessed with delivering growth through Google Adwords for our clients. Put simply, we care. We work in partnership with our clients, helping them grow their businesses and all within a fixed fee. Our mission is to use the tools available in Google Adwords to generate campaigns for clients that grow their business profitably and with a minimum spend with Google.
All our Adwords Consultants are Google Adwords Advanced Search Certified and we have experts in Google Display Advertising, Google Shopping and Google Analytics.
What Our Clients Say About Our Google Services
“When it comes to whether to take the plunge and spend some money on Google Adwords, I’d always say ‘Go For It’. And do it with Jackie and Key Principles. They’re experts in what they do, so let them do it.”
“Trying to deal with my own Google Adwords campaigns was becoming a time consuming and costly exercise so I asked Key Principles to take a look for us. Key Principles quickly turned my campaigns around to get better quality scores, more clicks and cut my Adwords bill by 80%. I can’t recommend Key Principles highly enough.”