Google AdWords Display Advertising
Use Google AdWords display advertising to place your brand on over 2 million websites
What Is Google AdWords Display Advertising?
Google AdWords display advertising allows companies to advertise on the Google Display Network (GDN). The GDN is a large collection of over 2 million websites and over 600,000 mobile apps, brands advertising on the GDN have the ability to place their ads on all of these websites and within these apps or to target specific websites within this network. Advertisers on the GDN have many options regarding the format of their ads, there are four types of ad formats:
- Text Ads
- Banner Ads
- Mobile App Ads
- Google Mail Ads
The wide variety of advertising formats allow the ads to be placed in different positions on different webpages. Another bonus to advertising on the GDN is the creativity the platform allows. Banner ads, for example, can be used to display captivating images and even rich media. This allows advertisers to truly display the personality of their brand and express the product and services through detailed and appealing imagery.
Google AdWords display advertising allows for detailed targeting of placements allowing the advertiser to display ads on websites their target audience is likely to be active on. The targeting also allows for the exclusion of certain categories, such as mature content websites, as well as the exclusion of specific URL’s.
Why Use Google AdWords Display Advertising?
The display network is perfect for advertisers who are looking to target customers earlier on in the buying process or raise their brand awareness. Placement options also mean the display network can be used to gain brand exposure among specific target audiences that mean the most to the advertiser. Google AdWords display advertising can be used in combination with Google AdWords search advertising to provide an integrated solution, targeting people both early and later on in the buying process.
Unlock AdWords Display Advertising With Key Principles
Our Google AdWords Display Advertsing Service Includes:
- Placement research
- Structured campaign development and management
- Design and development of adverts including split testing
- Improvement of click through rates and conversion rates with recommendations for landing page improvements
- Campaign optimisation including performance checks as well as scaling and tapering of the campaign when neccesary
- Reviewing placement performance and adding or removing these as appropriate
Our overall aim is to make your Google AdWords display advertising campaign as effective as possible; generating quality leads at a low cost per conversion.
Google AdWords Display Advertising Prices
Display Setup(Not including VAT or Ad Spend)
- Extensive Placement Research
- Set Up of Campaign Including Budget Settings, Ad Delivery Method and More.
- Creation of Ad Groups & Creative Adverts
- Exclusion of Certain Topic, Placements & Categories
- Specialised Monitoring of the Campaign for the First 4 Weeks.
Display Optimisation(Not including VAT or Ad Spend)
- Review Converting Placements
- Adjust Bids Based on Data
- Report on Key Metrics (CTR, Conversion Rate and Impression Share)