Digital Marketing For Industrial, B2B & Engineering
Industrial and engineering digital marketing is rapidly changing. 89% of B2B researchers use the internet during the B2B research process. See how Key Principles can get your business in front of the right business researchers.
Don’t dismiss the opportunities that are available with digital marketing and PPC. Adwords can be one of the most effective ways to market your B2B business, no matter if you are in construction, manufacturing or engineering. Below is a list of reasons why digital marketing is essential for your B2B business:
- On average, B2B researchers do 12 searches prior to engaging with a specific brand website
- 90% of B2B researchers online use search to specifically research business purchases
- 49% of B2B researches who use their mobile devices for product research do so at work
AdWords allows you the chance to appear for searches related to your services, analyse the search terms people are using and track conversions. At Key Principles, we make this easy for you, and aim to get the best results possible, helping you achieve your business goals.
Our Clients in this sector and their results
As one of our long-standing clients, Greenzone have been with us since 2013. Greenzone offer bespoke solutions for waste management for all purposes across the UK and recycle as much waste as possible and only use landfill when absolutely necessary.
Greenzone recognised the value in online advertising and sought the expert help from Key Principles to manage their PPC accounts and generate conversions online. After having managed the account Key Principles have been constantly improving the campaigns as, from July 2016 – June 2017 compared to July 2015 – June 2016, we have:
- Increased online conversions by 179%
- Decreased the cost per conversion by over 57%
- Increased the conversion rate from 7.61% to 20.33%
Key Principles have worked with J-Flex, the industrial rubber experts, for a number of years helping them manage and direct their marketing strategies and campaigns. Key Principles manage J-Flex’s email marketing campaigns, PPC accounts and SEO making them a client that utilise many Key Principles services. Key Principles also provided SEO expertise and assisted with their new website structure, copywriting and provided guidance on the best way to optimise their new German website using SEO.
Over the years Key Principles have enabled J-Flex to grow, helping them with their digital marketing needs. Key Principles supported J-flex to:
- Win an Online Content & Social Media Marketing award for their time at the Railtex exhibit, beating competition from blue-chip companies, such as Hitachi and Siemens.
- Grow J-Flex Twitter account, with over 1000 followers, and generate industry specific content for their page
Client: PIAB UK & PIAB Germany
Key Principles work with PIAB; managing both their PIAB UK and PIAB Germany marketing PPC accounts. PIAB designs innovative vacuum solutions that improve the energy-efficiency, productivity, and working environments of vacuum users around the world. Key Principles managed their UK and German PPC accounts, and the results were very successful.
Key Principles have been working with PIAB UK since October 2014 taking over their struggling PPC account and have;
- Improved the CTR on the campaign by 400%, and search impression share by 549%.
- 87% increase in CTR and 228% increase in conversions in the second year compared to the first year
- Received over 160 conversions online through PPC from April – June 2017.
Shortly after receiving success from the PIAB UK account, the engineering firm enlisted Key Principles to create and manage the PIAB Germany account in March 2015. With the success and growth of the company and PPC account the daily budget has gradually increased. The effective management and marketing solutions from Key Principles ensured they are continuing to work with both PIAB accounts.
Key Principles Services Perfect for the Industrial Sector
Find out which is best for you Google AdWords or PR in this blog and if you are unsure which AdWords agency to choose from, here are 11 key questions to ask yourself. Finally, Google have listed the different challenges facing the B2B market, read this article and understand what issues your B2B company faces today.